Assisting the HSE, Clare County Council & Gardaí
The Clare Community Response Group will assist the HSE, Clare County Council and Gardaí to:
- Ensure the advice from the HSE and other trusted sources of information, which are public health led, are circulated through recognised networks such as the Clare Volunteer Centre, Clare Public Participation Network and Clare Local Development Company.
- Identify measures to facilitate people in communities who wish to volunteer; including linking with Clare Volunteer Centre to provide support to new and existing groups and/or statutory agencies which may require additional support to continue delivery of service.
- Identify geographic areas and/or vulnerable groups where additional community supports may be required.
- Identify how best the most vulnerable can be reached at a local level, for example through advanced awareness campaigns, community structures, a county centralised emergency number etc.
- Define the nature of the supports that could be provided by new and existing organisations to ensure we follow HSE guidelines and contain the spread of Covid-19 as well as safeguarding volunteers and members of the public.